Welcome to the Foundation
The Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation seeks to assist Greater Cleveland's organizations and leaders to improve the health and well-being of the Jewish and general communities now and for generations to come.
The Role of Childcare Settings
- Keynote Panel Presentations (PDF)
- NPR / Ideastream Coverage of the Summit II
- Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Resource List (DocX)
- Summit Evaluation Survey - Indicate your interests for future involvement in this learning collaborative.
- Obesity Prevention in Early Care and Education Settings WORKING DRAFT (PDF)
Grant Application Deadline:
Monday, July 1, 2013
For specific information about the application process, please review the "How To Apply" section of this website.
EARLY CHILDHOOD OBESITY:
THE FOUNDATION WEIGHS IN
2011 Online Annual Report
The Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation's 2011 Interactive Annual Report is now available.
View last year's Annual Report:
"A Mission in Four Parts: A Focus on Jewish Community Grantmaking."